Struggling with healthy extras

chancer

Hi, I really struggle to get my healthy extras as I don't like milk. I only use Soya milk in cooking on the odd occasion and I don't eat cheese as it causes me to be congested. Does anyone else not get their heathy extras?

chancer said:
Hi, I really struggle to get my healthy extras as I don't like milk. I only use Soya milk in cooking on the odd occasion and I don't eat cheese as it causes me to be congested. Does anyone else not get their heathy extras?

It is crucial that you have your healthy extras, they ensure that you get all the calcium and fibre in your diet that you need

I can see that that would be a problem if you cant really have either. Have you spoken to your consultant about it? She/he may have some thoughts, or may have had previous members who had the same taste as yourself.

chancer said:

Could you eat lactose free cheese? You do need the calcium, so they a choice is very important!

I do have vegan cheeses. However they are not on the allowed healthy extras list. I am doing sw online from home so unfortunately do not have a consultant.

Back