Struggling with my head.

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Hello all. Well I am doing Cambridge and racing towards the end of my 8th week. Love this diet, am feeling so strong, and have lost nearly 3 1/2stone already. But I am struggling with my head.

In my head I am getting bigger, not smaller. How does that work? I look at myself and see more fat than I ever saw before. How does that work? I am wearing smaller clothes, I feel so much healthier already, but I seem to have become so much more conscious of my size!

Is this just the result of having my head in the sand about my weight for the last 4 years????

I think this is quite common to a degree. It takes our brains quite a while to adapt to losing weight or any body change. We have lost skin and nerve cells, berves, blood supply and more to the areas where the fat has disappeared from.

Our brains were wired up to monitor all those molecules that are no longer there and it does take some times to adjust. you have lost a lot in very short time so presumably this is what is happeneing for you in a big way. But as for feeling yourself fatter than before, sorry, no answers for you on that one.

Back