struggling with porridge

mommysue

Silver Member
Here i go again restart 50 thousand !"! have been on and off cd since last october . wanted to loose 2 1/2 stone . have lost the 2 stone and have ,maintained between 10 s 12 and 11 2. ultimate goal 10st 7 cos that makes me a perfect sz 14 . been to see my cdc today , hadnt been for 5 wks and was 10s 12 lb so more than happy. got my packs , no bars cos not so keen , thought id give the porridge a go . made it up and thought id need a few packs to make a proper bowl full...... didnt though , eaten about 1/3 of it , and im not sure whether i like it.....dont think i can eat any more of it . i bought 7 packs , think they may be going back .....what can i do to it to make it more intresting ? its certainly not redybrek !!! also got the strawb tetra , hope theyre ok. i should just stick to what i like and not bother trying anything else . a few of my friends who are also doing cd , love the bars , i can not eat more than 2 bites at anyone time, then il have half eaten bar in the fridge for weeks . oh well , i figure another 18 days on my diet til i go to my teenagers passing in parade in the army ( hes only 16 and left home ) and im going to be a slim mom . my size 14 suit has hipster trousers and they are just a little snug , so got to shift this last few pounds !!

You may not like the porridge, but it is good that you gave it a go. It would always be a good idea to try the new products, as if you do like it, it's something extra you can eat! Hope you like the strawberry!
Good luck with the rest of your journey x

I love the porridge and have it everyday. Something you could try is adding some choc shake to the porridge. Or perhaps some cinnamon. I also love the strawberry tetra and have tried it frozen.

Hope you like them.

Back