Struggling with the last half stone...

lola86

Hi everyone iv been around minimins for a while, flitting between different diets. I'm finding it really hard to get back into after Christmas.

I started my diet at 10 stone 10 lbs in Oct 13, it's taken me all this time to get to 9 stone 6 (5ft 4). I'd like to lose the last 6 lbs soon! I'm going to do a week of simple start, week of f & h then see how I go.... Any tips would be great! :)

Day 1

1 hour swim
B: 2 x bacon, egg, mushroom & tomato warbie thins
D: Chicken & Bacon salad
S: Tangerine
T: Jacket potato & beans

So far so good, I've been really hungry lately it feels like iv ate a lot of food today. My downfall is the night time, iv saved my treats incase I need something sweet I can have a meringue nest...

Last edited:
Well lots going on in the last few days so I'm going to do f&h I hope I've pointed everything correct...

Day 2- 9.6

2 x bacon, egg, mush & tom flatbreads
D: barm, small sausage roll (4) 2 x small pasties (4) coldsaw (2)- out with friends
T: 3 x crumpets & cheese (8)

= 18 pp + 1 yest: 19/49

Day 3

B: Shredded wheat milk & banana
Tangerine & ww yoghurt (2)
D: 2 x Ham, tomato & cucumber flatbreads
Grapes
T: my friend is cooking so we'll see hopefully not too bad!

21/49 up to now...

T: Brown rice, veg, crispy chicken strips (?) & oven chips (?)

I'm not sure how many points my tea was it was massive tho so I'll say 49/49 points done for the week to be safe :-( il try my best anyway...

I know you're not supposed to, but 9.8 this morning! I've got to stick to it strict the rest of the week... Plan for today swim, shredded wheat, ham salad flatbread for dinner, fruit to snack on, bacon egg & beans for tea...

Back