Struggling with the shakes

Hi everyone, nearly finished week 2, on ss, weigh in is on Friday. First week lost 9lb, was very happy with that. Found it easy. Knew what shakes I liked and what ones I didn't. Started week 2 with ones I thought I liked, but I just cannot stomach them now. I'm not hungry anymore so tend to just skip them. Had one yesterday, but just couldn't bring myself to have another so ate a piece of chicken in the evening. I've text my consultant and she's ordering me 21 cartons of the banana silk Tetons I think there called as I like them. So determined that I will do this.

Hey, well done on your first loss!

You did the right thing to have some chicken, hope the banana shakes work out for you cos it is really not good for you to regularly skip shakes. Fingers crossed.x

I sympothise...I'm on week 2 and selected the ones I thought I liked but after a bout of sickness yesterday and today I can't face any of them! I've stuck to water today and had an omelette and I'm hoping I feel more affection for them tomorrow otherwise I'm stuffed! :(

It doesn't help that I liked the chocolate shakes, but my CDC had run out and gave me the LF stuff and it tastes of fudge to me...Bleurgh, I can hardly write it without feeling ill!

Good luck with the banana

Thank you both. Was tempted to skip again and have more chicken but didn't. Just forced a strawberry down. Just got to get to Friday and I'll be ok hopefully. Good luck to you both xx

Back