Struggling with tiredness

Lollster

I am just starting my 3rd week of TFR. I had slight headache and tiredness for the first few days but then seemed to get my energy levels back and aprt from the odd cravings which have also diminished I have been finding being 100% relatively easy up until the past 2 days where my energy levels have slumped and I get to 3pm and am falling asleep and am too tired to do pretty much anything. I am sleeping well and am fine up until midday ish.

Is this normal? I though it was only the first couple of weeks that this was expected. I feel fine in myself apart from this and dont feel ill.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Lx

Hi Lolster, I am just starting off new so I don't want to give any wrong advice but indeed what I would say is, depending on feedback, you might want to just be on the safe side and check with your pharmacist or doctor if you do feel strange symptoms as it might be due to the diet or it may be a contraindicator of an underlying health condition, or it may just be a number of lifestyle factors such as lack of sleep, hectic days at work. I am sure there are so many factors that can come into play i.e. age, gender etc but definately a good idea to speak to the pharmacist or GP if things keep worsening. Hope you feel better soon :)

Hia week three was my downfall and fell off the wagon I really wish I hadn't cos I've struggled so much to start again

Don't give in!

Definately dont want to give in, but after getting advice I am going to swap to another vlcd which will be better suited to me due to the amount of exercise I do with my job. Am gutted as was very committed to LT but hopefully my weightloss will keep on going on the new VLCD

Back