• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

struggling with water and 3 shakes a day

HELP,
I'm really struggling with consuming 3 shakes and water well how hard is it to drink drink drink especially plain water:break_diet:I'm only on day2? will it make any difference just having 2 shakes? I really want to stick to it but am having cravings for cream crackers(no idea why as I dont eat them?):sigh::sigh:

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
HELP,
I'm really struggling with consuming 3 shakes and water well how hard is it to drink drink drink especially plain water:break_diet:I'm only on day2? will it make any difference just having 2 shakes? I really want to stick to it but am having cravings for cream crackers(no idea why as I dont eat them?):sigh::sigh:
you must must must have all 3 packs - else your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to any extra weight...

3 shakes and keep gluggin the water :)

Debz x

It will get easier to consume the water and it makes a HUGE difference.....maybe get some flavouring from your CDC next time, it's a nice change from plain water. I found it hard to drink at the start, but it's amazing how quickly your body adapts and you really need it after a while........keep at it - the rewards are well well worth it.

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
i NEVER used to drink water before CD and now drinking 5l a day has become a routine and i actually like it. when you start seeing the results, you will be spurred on to keeping to the diet.

i keep getting weird cravings too. pork pie with pickle was the latest one...i have never eaten pickle! xxx

when on the diet i love water

but when i'm of it, i can't drink 1 bottle a day

Hi hun you are only on day 2 give it a day or so longer and things should get easier .This is a amazing diet and is worth the extra effort in the early days honest .xx

keep going day 2 was the worst day of my life then day 3 woke up in ketosis and god the energy and well being is brill.i am not a water drinker either but to get all the drink in i have my shakes with a pint of water,so thats 3 pints,then when i wake up i have half a pint,then half a pint at bedtime,then coffee and tea,i needed a plan otherwise you are drinking and peeing all day.and this way you dont feel like all you are doing are drinking.hope that makes sense angiex

keep glugging water...i drink up to 7lts a day!! u will get thru it...all the people on here are amazing and will support you throughout it...they have me...x

I find the only way I can do it is by using a STRAW x I can sit at my desk and still type whilst drinking a pint at a time, I find not having to glug it down helps. I swear by it x

I find it difficult 2 even look at the water on top of the 3 shakes but I add a lot more water to my shakes (750ml) when I make them and I also add ice cubes when in the blender. Some people may not like the shake flavour so weak but I prefer to get alot of my water intake out of the way like this.

Nibbles

Silver Member
I do not like still water, so i buy the 32pence 2 litre bottles of fizzy water from Tesco. I don't find it has any adverse affects either.
I drink about a litre of fizzy water and the rest in plain water and cups of green/mint tea.

Hi Tracey113,
I have to set myself targets every day. Monday - Friday I have 2pts of water before I go to work, then have a pt in the morning and a pt in the afternoon, so then i know i have drunk my quota, anything on top of that is a bonus! At weekends i find i struggle more, so i try and drink 2 pts before my 1st shake, then 2 pts before my 2nd, after that its bonus time again before my 3rd shake.
It is difficult though, ive cut down on my tea drinking, which i find hard as i love my cups of tea!

Keep trying though, the benefits are worth it in the end.

Amanda
xx

Snowbaby

Wants to shed pounds more
I was really good at drinking etc but I have stopped doing that so much these days. I am drinking more black tea though so I am hoping that will compensate a bit :)