struggling with water and 3 shakes a day

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by peppa, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. peppa

peppa Pwincess

HELP,
    I'm really struggling with consuming 3 shakes and water well how hard is it to drink drink drink especially plain water:break_diet:I'm only on day2? will it make any difference just having 2 shakes? I really want to stick to it but am having cravings for cream crackers(no idea why as I dont eat them?):sigh::sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

you must must must have all 3 packs - else your body will go into starvation mode and hold on to any extra weight...

3 shakes and keep gluggin the water :)

Debz x

4. Minz

Minz Maintainer

It will get easier to consume the water and it makes a HUGE difference.....maybe get some flavouring from your CDC next time, it's a nice change from plain water. I found it hard to drink at the start, but it's amazing how quickly your body adapts and you really need it after a while........keep at it - the rewards are well well worth it.

5. peppa

peppa Pwincess

I will try harder :D

6. Elvira

Elvira Mistress of the Dark

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(22.15%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    i NEVER used to drink water before CD and now drinking 5l a day has become a routine and i actually like it. when you start seeing the results, you will be spurred on to keeping to the diet.

i keep getting weird cravings too. pork pie with pickle was the latest one...i have never eaten pickle! xxx

7. wannabeskinny

wannabeskinny Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    cd
    keep glugging that water x

8. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Keep going!

9. chrisfromengland

chrisfromengland Full Member

when on the diet i love water

but when i'm of it, i can't drink 1 bottle a day

10. mandye

mandye Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(50.83%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDDGE DIET SS
    Hi hun you are only on day 2 give it a day or so longer and things should get easier .This is a amazing diet and is worth the extra effort in the early days honest .xx

11. soolaboola

soolaboola sisters of slim

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st6lb(35.43%)
    Diet:
    ss cd (hardcore)
    keep going day 2 was the worst day of my life then day 3 woke up in ketosis and god the energy and well being is brill.i am not a water drinker either but to get all the drink in i have my shakes with a pint of water,so thats 3 pints,then when i wake up i have half a pint,then half a pint at bedtime,then coffee and tea,i needed a plan otherwise you are drinking and peeing all day.and this way you dont feel like all you are doing are drinking.hope that makes sense angiex

12. smurf

smurf Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st12lb(29.69%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet.
    keep glugging water...i drink up to 7lts a day!! u will get thru it...all the people on here are amazing and will support you throughout it...they have me...x

13. Traceyb

Traceyb Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(6.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I find the only way I can do it is by using a STRAW x I can sit at my desk and still type whilst drinking a pint at a time, I find not having to glug it down helps. I swear by it x

14. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    Keep at it

15. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

Keep on going lovie, its a hard hill to climb but it will get easier :)

16. upsy-daisy

upsy-daisy Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st12lb(32.67%)
    I find it difficult 2 even look at the water on top of the 3 shakes but I add a lot more water to my shakes (750ml) when I make them and I also add ice cubes when in the blender. Some people may not like the shake flavour so weak but I prefer to get alot of my water intake out of the way like this.

17. Nibbles

Nibbles Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st13lb
    Current Weight:
    9st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I do not like still water, so i buy the 32pence 2 litre bottles of fizzy water from Tesco. I don't find it has any adverse affects either.
    I drink about a litre of fizzy water and the rest in plain water and cups of green/mint tea.

18. FunkyDiva

FunkyDiva Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Tracey113,
    I have to set myself targets every day. Monday - Friday I have 2pts of water before I go to work, then have a pt in the morning and a pt in the afternoon, so then i know i have drunk my quota, anything on top of that is a bonus! At weekends i find i struggle more, so i try and drink 2 pts before my 1st shake, then 2 pts before my 2nd, after that its bonus time again before my 3rd shake.
    It is difficult though, ive cut down on my tea drinking, which i find hard as i love my cups of tea!

Keep trying though, the benefits are worth it in the end.

Amanda
    xx

19. Snowbaby

Snowbaby Wants to shed pounds more

I was really good at drinking etc but I have stopped doing that so much these days. I am drinking more black tea though so I am hoping that will compensate a bit :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.