1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

struggling.....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bruggie07, 23 October 2009 Social URL.

1. bruggie07

bruggie07 Full Member

Hi everybody, I am having a really rubbish day! I really need some inspiration, I am having a green day, have had all my healthy extras and syns for the day, I feel bored and hungry, the hubby is at work till the morning the kids will be going to bed shortly and all I want to do is eat and eat!! (phew, I need to stop for a breath!) I have only been on SW for 2 weeks, (lost 5.5 on my first week, put on 1/2 in my second week, so I am really trying to be good!) Help me please!!!!.......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

make yourself a SW quiche and nibble on it all evening. I know its difficult when you are on your own all night .maybe try to sort out your cupboards or something to take you mind off eating.

4. bruggie07

bruggie07 Full Member

Thankyou, you are right, i do need to occupy my mind with something.. and the cupboards do need cleaning!!!!

5. NIKI

NIKI Full Member

plan all your meals for next week - have a look through the recipe section for inspiration and put together your shopping list?