Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by bruggie07, 23 October 2009.

1. bruggie07

bruggie07 Well-Known Member

Hi everybody, I am having a really rubbish day! I really need some inspiration, I am having a green day, have had all my healthy extras and syns for the day, I feel bored and hungry, the hubby is at work till the morning the kids will be going to bed shortly and all I want to do is eat and eat!! (phew, I need to stop for a breath!) I have only been on SW for 2 weeks, (lost 5.5 on my first week, put on 1/2 in my second week, so I am really trying to be good!) Help me please!!!!.......
  2. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

make yourself a SW quiche and nibble on it all evening. I know its difficult when you are on your own all night .maybe try to sort out your cupboards or something to take you mind off eating.
  3. bruggie07

bruggie07 Well-Known Member

Thankyou, you are right, i do need to occupy my mind with something.. and the cupboards do need cleaning!!!!
  4. NIKI

NIKI Well-Known Member

plan all your meals for next week - have a look through the recipe section for inspiration and put together your shopping list?