struggling

Misdee

Silver Member
not sure whether its all in my mind or now. have been on 790 this week and feeling so down about it. i am getting full up on meals, am weighing measuring etc, but just really dont feel right on it.

my scales are brokwn so no idea if i am losing, i just feel very off this week with it all. feeling bloated again and tired.

Think i migth step back to SS as cant deal with food just yet. its too much temptation.

:confused:

stick wit it hun!!! ur duin really well

Hi Misdee,

Try spacing your packs and meal out.

When I SS, I don't have my 1st pack till 10-11am my next at 5-6pm and my last at 9pm.

I stuck to the similar times on 790 but soon relised I can't that as you I felt bloated and thought I'd gained weight when I hadn't. I started having my 1st pack earlier in the morning 8-9am my lunch 12.30-1pm then have my meal at 6pm and my last shake as a hot chocolate.

Hi Misdee,

Try spacing your packs and meal out.

When I SS, I don't have my 1st pack till 10-11am my next at 5-6pm and my last at 9pm.

I stuck to the similar times on 790 but soon relised I can't that as you I felt bloated and thought I'd gained weight when I hadn't. I started having my 1st pack earlier in the morning 8-9am my lunch 12.30-1pm then have my meal at 6pm and my last shake as a hot chocolate.

Sim is right it makes it last longer!!

Back