Struggling! :-(

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by matthews, 9 September 2011 Social URL.

1. matthews

matthews Full Member

Hi all i was allll positive the day after my way in my ice been crap since tuesday! The more i try not 2 the more i need ita AND if im round the wrong people i cant help but do the same! My will power has totally gone :-( i want 2 b slim and toned not flabby and fat! Im what u would say obsessed with the way i look! Anybody out there in the same matter as me at the mo or is there a hypnotised out there lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. drama_queenie

drama_queenie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello! You are not alone! I am really struggling at the moment, am completely on plan but can seem to get past a certain weight! Don't worry, just keep at it, we will get there soon!
    Charlotte x

4. MissThomas

MissThomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    all in the same boat chick, we will get there, just gotta try be positive and get on with it, its hard work but think how amazing being skinny will feel!!

5. matthews

matthews Full Member

Ahhhh thanks u lot :) im getting weighed 2moro (monday) i hope ive lost.what days do u get weighed and how much have u all lost?

6. MissThomas

MissThomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Saturday is my weigh in day, had it early this week as I was away for the weekend lost 3lb this week and 1.5 stone all together, what diet are you doing matthews?

7. matthews

matthews Full Member

I like the EE ones but im going 2 try and use a red or green 1 some time this week.u?

8. matthews

matthews Full Member

I lost 2.5lbs wtf! Im happy but next week if i actually do it 100% i will prob lose less! Oh well we'll c :)

9. CurvyKaren

CurvyKaren Silver Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Awww - Sorry to read your struggling.

You need to really ask yourself what you want more? The (whatever your eating) that will last a few minutes and is then good or to feel good about yourself and the 'taste' of slinky

Good luck with your journey

x

10. matthews

matthews Full Member

Aww thanks,yeah i was down in the dumps but the weight loss and cheered me up so im on the ball again now lol how r u doing?

11. MissThomas

MissThomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    See... nothing to worry about :) im on EE too, trying to have a few red days to see if it helps a little but cant seem to steer clear of the carbs!
    2.5lbs that amazing!!! Owwww lets see how you do this week :)

12. matthews

matthews Full Member

I hope i do ok,good luck 2 u 2 :)

13. MissThomas

MissThomas Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.92%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I'm going to need more than luck lol, my sisters birthday was on wed, so we ended up having a curry, ive got straight back on EE but dont feel hopefull at all, hope I atleast stay the same.. fingers crossed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.