• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Struggling! :-(

Hi all i was allll positive the day after my way in my ice been crap since tuesday! The more i try not 2 the more i need ita AND if im round the wrong people i cant help but do the same! My will power has totally gone :-( i want 2 b slim and toned not flabby and fat! Im what u would say obsessed with the way i look! Anybody out there in the same matter as me at the mo or is there a hypnotised out there lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hello! You are not alone! I am really struggling at the moment, am completely on plan but can seem to get past a certain weight! Don't worry, just keep at it, we will get there soon!
Charlotte x

Awww - Sorry to read your struggling.

You need to really ask yourself what you want more? The (whatever your eating) that will last a few minutes and is then good or to feel good about yourself and the 'taste' of slinky

Good luck with your journey

x

See... nothing to worry about :) im on EE too, trying to have a few red days to see if it helps a little but cant seem to steer clear of the carbs!
2.5lbs that amazing!!! Owwww lets see how you do this week :)