Struggling!

Hii everyone,

I am on day 9 & although I was really pleased with my first weigh in (9lbs & 8 inches in total), I am really struggling this week.
I don't feel hungry to eat my low cal meal - I'm on SS+ , I don't know weather it's because I'm really bored of eating the same things, chicken, white fish, tuna or egg.
Finding it really hard the past few days :(

Sorry for such a moan lol

x

Hi Jodie,

I know exactly how your feeling, I feel the same takes me over half an hour to force down a shake/soup and don't even want it! I'm also day 9 :) xx

I too am on SS+ and I really struggled yesterday with day 9 but today I feel absolutely fine today. I was soooo hungry and desperate for some variety and also carbs. In the end, I got a packet of crisps out of the drawer and a pack of ready cooked chicken out of the fridge and compared the nutritional values. No carbs in the chicken and loads in the crisps. I put the crisps away and ate some chicken instead. I shouldn't have had the chicken as I had already had my allowance for the day, but I thought better that than eating junk.

Not sure if it will have any effect, but I was really pleased that I didn't give in. Before starting the diet, I would have made a sandwich and had the crisps and a choc biscuit to go with it.

I know what you mean about variety and bored with the same things. I am trying to make my meal a bit different with spices etc... Going to marinade some chicken today with spices and have that tonight.

Good luck with today,
Jenny

Hii :)
I'm the same, luckily today I tried the leek & potato & it was quite nice, but I'm not keen on alot of them?
Thankfully today I have felt a lot better, & coming on here really helps.
How are you feeling today? x

Hi Jodie,

I know exactly how your feeling, I feel the same takes me over half an hour to force down a shake/soup and don't even want it! I'm also day 9 :) xx

Hi :)
Yeah I found day 9 was really hard for me, it was so strange, but today I feel really positive, love coming on here aswell, people are so supportive, think it's because I realised people on here now exactly how I feel. Yes Carbs are something I also want! I crave ham sandwiches so much lol, I'm always looking in the cupboard & when theres crisps and biscuits etc I just wanna eat them lol but haven't cheated & I'm feeling so much better today.
What sort of spices etc do you use? I haven't really tried that & just a few idea would be brilliant :)
Thanks x

I too am on SS+ and I really struggled yesterday with day 9 but today I feel absolutely fine today. I was soooo hungry and desperate for some variety and also carbs. In the end, I got a packet of crisps out of the drawer and a pack of ready cooked chicken out of the fridge and compared the nutritional values. No carbs in the chicken and loads in the crisps. I put the crisps away and ate some chicken instead. I shouldn't have had the chicken as I had already had my allowance for the day, but I thought better that than eating junk.

Not sure if it will have any effect, but I was really pleased that I didn't give in. Before starting the diet, I would have made a sandwich and had the crisps and a choc biscuit to go with it.

I know what you mean about variety and bored with the same things. I am trying to make my meal a bit different with spices etc... Going to marinade some chicken today with spices and have that tonight.

Good luck with today,
Jenny

Hi :)
Yeah I found day 9 was really hard for me, it was so strange, but today I feel really positive, love coming on here aswell, people are so supportive, think it's because I realised people on here now exactly how I feel. Yes Carbs are something I also want! I crave ham sandwiches so much lol, I'm always looking in the cupboard & when theres crisps and biscuits etc I just wanna eat them lol but haven't cheated & I'm feeling so much better today.
What sort of spices etc do you use? I haven't really tried that & just a few idea would be brilliant :)
Thanks x

I had some chicken for dinner tonight, which I marinated with a little curry powder, chilli, cumin and a tiny bit of very low fat natural yogurt. It was DELISH !!! I then dry fried it, with some veg and I really really enjoyed it. I am having to try to be a bit inventive as plain food just gets a bit much.

I tried the oriental soup today and actually it was really nice. Not sure whether my taste buds are changing lol.

Jenny :)

Hi I am on day 12 and really struggling!! Tonight my husband went out and my daughter was in bed and I ate everything I could get my hands on and now I feel terrible and completely gutted that I've ruined a good start!! I hope I wake up tomorrow and get back on it!!

Back