Struggling

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Diane1966, 1 February 2008 Social URL.

1. Diane1966

Diane1966 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st13lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2.8lb(7%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    I'm currently on ss and have lost over a stone in two weeks , today is the end of my 2nd week and i have been nibbling , bits of chicken and a small piece of biscuit occasionally. I don't want to cheat but i'm just hopeless at restarting , this is my third restart in th last year.I'm going to get some bars this week but was wondering if i should go on to the 790 plan . I only have another couple of stone to lose and was wondering what the weight losses were like on 790 as opposed to the ss plan.:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. owens3116

owens3116 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    hiya !!

Snap! lol Im excatly the same as you im only on day 3 but im already thinking about 790 ive been told it doesnt make that much diff to your weight loss as long as you stick to the correct meats and correct vegies

4. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Oh good luck diane. I'm thinking of doing this for once.NOrmally i do SS the whole way which is crazy lol no wonder I always gain lol

Jenn x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.