Struggling :-(

wobbly tum!

I've been really struggling (since Feb, if I'm honest) to get back in the zone and I'm just finding it really difficult......I'm good for a couple of days then it all goes wrong and ALL the excuses come out (I won't go into them as we all know them soo well!)
So today I've woken up and decided that this week is THE week for it. I've started back on the shakes and for the first few days I am also eating ready meals for my evening meal so I can control the portion size and calorie content. I'm not fussed about salt and sugar at the moment, one thing at a time! I'm allowing myself 2 treats a day as my snacks (quavers for morning and snack choc for pm snack) hoping that this will stop any cravings. I'm also adding a piece of fruit in the afternoon (small apple or banana) then it no other food during the day until I can get over the binge eating. I'm going away with my husband and my 2 daughters on Saturday and I was supposed to be in the 10's by then and very close to goal but as it stands last friday's WI showed I was 11.9 and that is sooo far from where I wanted to be .:cry:
I'm disappointed in myself and could go in to why I've struggled (illnesses/work stress/life stress etc) but they are just reasons. They will always be there and I have to stop eating to try to solve those issues, it doesn't work and never will!
So, I'm going to be extra good this week and really try to lose 4lbs which will take me back to where I was in Feb. Then I can work towards losing the rest of it (20lbs or so) and then maintaining!!

Just thought I'd put it all in writing so I can look back and keep reminding myself why I'm doing this :D

This is exactly me! Want to be 10stone by may. And am good till thursday and all goes down hill. Giving myself the biggest kick up the backside day 1 again tomorrow!! Let me know how you get on xx

This is exactly me! Want to be 10stone by may. And am good till thursday and all goes down hill. Giving myself the biggest kick up the backside day 1 again tomorrow!! Let me know how you get on xx

You're closer than me too! I'd love to be 11st at the moment :)
You could do that 14lbs in 5-6 weeks...... keep at it and you'll be slim by May! Good luck x

You can do this guys. You have a plan and if you stick to it you will succeed. You haven't got an immense amount to lose and actually I sometimes think that can make it tougher. It can mean weight loss is a bit slower after the first few weeks and can also make you assume there is no big rush to start. You have started so have taken a major step. Just keep on keeping on and you WILL get there :)

I'm in on the challenge girls. I feel this is THE week I need to do this or I'll be miserable this summer :( we're in this together, right?

Good luck guys just stay focused :) my weigh day is Thursday as I tend to be naughty on the weekend. X

I'm in on the challenge girls. I feel this is THE week I need to do this or I'll be miserable this summer :( we're in this together, right?

Yee i feel if i dont do it now i will be frumpy for summer(which doesnt last long anyway before im bk in jumpers) tomorrow is the day. We can do this!!!! X

Passed my first test this morning. Hubby to be came bk from his night shift and called to see if i wanted a mcdonalds breakfast. I said no. First hurdle of the day x

Passed my first test this morning. Hubby to be came bk from his night shift and called to see if i wanted a mcdonalds breakfast. I said no. First hurdle of the day x

Well done Aimzey! It's a tough challenge when it's something you really like! I'm lucky and don't like McDonalds so can quite easily sit and watch the hubby and kids munch their way through the hamburgers and chicken nuggets :p

Good luck everyone else.... we can do this!!
I'm going to aim for 1lb a week until the summer :)

My problem is not drinking enough water :( and today I've really struggled even to have my slim fast. X

I have a pint glass with me all day long which I make sure I fill and drink at least 4 times. This works for me as I work from home but try to keep a bottle with you.
Oh and I only drink sparkling water :)

How is everyone doing?

:( nothing lost, so I drank wine!
I'm ever so disappointed that it just doesn't seem to be working (or just plain cal counting) for me at the moment.
I'm off on holiday tomorrow and am not going to diet for the week so we'll see what happens..
What about everyone else?

That's what I thought too!

Back