Step 1 Sole Source Struggling

Stickie

So today im on week 5 +2 and im struggling really think im starting to hit a wall and i dont know why :( really think i need to change my game plan but not sure how ???

Maybe you should speak to your cdc. Maybe now is the time to move forward a step? Good luck and think of how well you have done :)

Thanks giraffe !! Weighday is tue so gonna see how i get through the rest of this week and will deffo have a chAt x

Stay strong until then. Let us know how you get on xx

You could maybe bring forward your add a meal week, to give you a little change? That'd be good for your mind and metabolism. :)

Your CDC will be able to give you better advice but it shouldn't have too big an impact on you. The meals are only 200 calories so, even with three three shakes, you'd still be having fewer than 700 calories a day. The wall you're starting to hit - is it physical (i.e. losses are slowing down) or mental (you're finding it harder to stick to the diet)?

Deffo not physical because my losses are good on average 5/6lb a week but everynow and then i hit a wall and feel i just carnt go on ha i soon climb over it !! Even since this status im back in ketosis back on track i hope x

Back