Struggling

nataliej

Silver Member
I have 3st to loose but just can't seem to do it this time. I have lost 3 st on this diet last yr but gained again! ...all my own own fault! Just so down, don't feel myself like this :(
Anyone else struggling? I do fine in work I always come home and want a meal or a cup of tea... Just one big vicious circle.

I'm struggling a bit too :-( I'm just in from a long walk and I want a big hot plate of chips or chili, not a measly cup of lumpy "soup".

It helps to keep the long term goals in mind. Like, I'm gonna finish out this week which'll be 7 weeks of TFR and then go on to refeed (which isn't much better than TFR!) for two weeks, so that'll be 9 weeks of low calorie diet. I will have lost a substantial amount of weight, hopefully over two stone. SO just bear in mind that it WILL be worth it. Picture yourself looking great in lovely clothes :)

KG I see you're going to refeed for two weeks!! I want to refeed for 2 weeks (as opposed to the 1 week)! How do u intend to do it??
Will you repeat day 1 twice in a row, day 2 twice in a row etc? Is that how you do it ????? lol xxx

I'm literally going to do the week all the way through and then do a second week consecutively! My pharmacist said a lot of people choose to do that. They get freaked out if they pile on water pounds and want another week of calorie controlling so they can make sure they're back on track :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back