struggling

crazycrafter

I have collar bones!
At the start of the year, I was a very happy target member, having lost over 3 stone. This was a major achievement as I am physically disabled, having had a stroke when I was 8 (I'm now 50)

Then I saw my GP, who altered my medication, and the weight piled back on, I've now put it all back on! Saw a different dr on Thursday. I explained my situation, and he said I'd had a rare and severe reaction to these drugs, and to stop them immediately.

I'm now back on plan; I've got my books out, and gone back to basics, but if anyone can help me, I'd be grateful. xx

Hi there..... I was a member before minis shut down and got to a weight I was quite happy with.... then I was put on a medication for my stomach and put considerable weight back on :( I have just come off it (a week ago) and am hoping to be able to get rid of what I have put on.... here to give and receive support.... nice to meet you :D

Hi Fiona.. I have every sympathy for you .. being disabled is something that most people have no idea what it is like to cope with and apart from the meds just trying to do the every day things is much more difficult.. isn't it?

I am much older than you and have had quite an active life until about 10-12 years ago when I developed Ankylosing Spondylitis plus other age related problems all of which means I am in a lot of pain most days and the meds I take for that don't help when it comes to losing weight so I do know what I am talking about.

It's great that your meds have been sorted so you can get back to losing those pounds and as you've done it before I'm sure you can and will do it again!
All the very best to you on your journey back to slimdom.. :)

Back