sts again

Hello everyone :) Well another week of sts n dont feel like ive lost inches either. I have stuck to induction and bit disheartened but determined to stick to it. I have lost 11lbs during jan but lost that in first 11 days. Gonna go back thru menus to see if i can see anything different. Struggled with water so thats first on list today. Ive decided not to weigh myself for a while. Definately going to try monthly weighins xx

Don't know what to advise you but I'm sure others will soon come along who will. In the meantime I'll just say welcome, stick with it & good luck. :)

I have the same thing and I'm sure others do too...the body just seems to set it's own pace. Maybe water balancing? I'm sure you will have an absolute woosh just now and think you're right in not weighing so often, let it go at it's own pace...it will turn soon for you. : )

hugs
xx

Thanks so much both. Amazin how much a bit of moral support helps x had a good day today lean n green with loads of water. Have been fightin cravings for 2 days. Wondered if the bottle of red i had saturday night set them off???

Thanks so much both. Amazin how much a bit of moral support helps x had a good day today lean n green with loads of water. Have been fightin cravings for 2 days. Wondered if the bottle of red i had saturday night set them off???

OOOO...last time I had red wine, it led to a chocolate bar and bag of crisps! It certainly seems to start me off big time. If I fancy something alchoholic, I tend to have a vodka and diet shweps (not how you spell it!)...

hugs

xx

Everyone has different triggers. Part of the journey is spotting them and then avoiding them:eek:

Back