'stuck' at the same weight

ununpentium

Sherlock Holmes
I feel like my body is sticking at 13st 13 and has been for a few weeks now. It's frustrating. Admittedly I've had a few days of over eating slightly, but all still within the 49 weeklies, so I don't know where I'm going wrong.

I try to do some moderate exercise, maybe an hour ish to an hour and a half a week.

Anyone have any tips of how I can get my weight loss going again? I'm on 32pp and try not to have more than 20 weeklies.

Are your 'days off' within a few day of being weighed hun? Or maybe balance your weeklies though-out the week? just a thought! dont give up!! x

Maybe try eating none of your weeklies for a week?

I usually eat more after WI on that evening, and then probably more spread out during the week.

This week I'm having 2 meals out (don't usually do this) so will need the weeklies, but if I've still not lost anything this time next week I'll try a week of using no weeklies.

Ya see how you go this week with eating all your weeklies then if that doesnt work try none of them next week hopefully it will start moving again it can be so dishearting at times cant it

Well it turns out the week just finished I actually used 43/49 weeklies! I try not to go above 20 but I mis-calculated and it was a bit of a shock. But this morning had a loss of 1.2lbs- will see what WI says later on the official WW scales. I think I only had the loss because I walked about 4 miles yesterday and stuck to 30pp.

Back