stuck for ideas of what to eat - help!!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by andilou, 1 August 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi :wave_cry:

I'm stuck for what to have for tea? I'm on EE today - and I have fish (white fillets), potatoes, pasta n sauce, cous cous, tinned spaghetti, burgers, eggs.....

keep fancying pasta n sauce, the I want fish and chips, then I want burger and chips!!!!!!!!!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    Fish and chips is my favourite - white fish with SW chips or potato wedges with mushy peas or veg or whatever you have in xx

4. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yeah I think that may win!!

Fish and SW chips (with lots of salt and vinegar!!), 'round' peas (don't like mushy!!) and mushrooms (need using!).

After YEARS of a yoghurt aversion - I was brave the other day and tried Total 0% greek yoghurt (with lots of sweetner!!) on top of strawberries and raspberries - which I have in my fridge......

5. Say

Say Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I tried the 0% total yoghurt yesterday and had it over a bowl of Strawberries and grapes. Mixed in a teaspoon of honey and crumbled an alpen light over it. Was totally yummy! :D

6. andilou

andilou Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It was funny as I had to phone my best mate and mum to tell them I'd eaten it!!!! Don't think I could do it without the sweetner though....

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.