Stuff that i used to eat constantly and favroite fods that will be missed!

Pinknails2012

Gold Member
Extra mature cheese! On evreything, cheese on toast, cheesy pasta, cheesy jacket potato, basically everything.
chips with lots of salt, crisps! Sometimes 3 packets at a time, or one family size to myself(sweet chilli sensations)
Galaxy chocolate, malteasers, aero
mcdonalds and kfc :(
freezer food as i call it lol or ready meals
super noodles and pot noodles!
theres so much more ha

Foods that i love that are healthy!
chicken (thank god this is good for you)
Prawns
tuna
broccoli
cauliflour
water
sweet potato
salad cucumber etc
Thats all i can think of theres prob plenty more as i love all foods!

Whats yours?? X

Well done you on those changes :). I wish I could enjoy cauliflower and prawns, but no, the taste and smell just puts me right off.

Actually... there isn't anything I miss eating, I still eat it but not in the quantities I used to. I just miss eating without thinking about portion sizes, before when I made sweet potato curry I didn't care how much stuff I flung into the pot and would quite happily eat the entire lot. Now I spend time totting up the nutritional information for everything I add and then portioning it out appropriately. Chocolate, pot noodles and the like I still eat but I don't go mad anymore: some days i'd get through 4 pot noodles AND an entire multi-pack of dairy milk plus crisps, now I limit my intake to one 'cheat' day a week and even then I make sure to never binge. For me though it's more about learning that I can still enjoy food, healthy or otherwise, but understanding that it has to be done so in proper portion sizes, not just as much as I can eat.

I wish I were disciplined enough to cut all the bad stuff out, but I know if I did that i'd just seesaw between being really, really good and then binging. Kudos to you for being able to do so :).

Well i would like to treat myself but once i get that taste in mouth i would probley go mad ha i dont trust myself! Yeah my portion sizes used to be the same as my 14 stone boyfreind.... litrally huge and i would eat until u felt like i was gona burst! Not good

now i feel full up with half my meals and ive learned to overcome my craving at night and just go to sleep instead, i feels great to have that healthy satisfied kind of full up but not uncomftably bursting feeling :)

Extra mature cheese! On evreything, cheese on toast, cheesy pasta, cheesy jacket potato, basically everything.
chips with lots of salt, crisps! Sometimes 3 packets at a time, or one family size to myself(sweet chilli sensations)
Galaxy chocolate, malteasers, aero
mcdonalds and kfc :(
freezer food as i call it lol or ready meals
super noodles and pot noodles!
theres so much more ha

Foods that i love that are healthy!
chicken (thank god this is good for you)
Prawns
tuna
broccoli
cauliflour
water
sweet potato
salad cucumber etc
Thats all i can think of theres prob plenty more as i love all foods!

Whats yours?? X

Well where do i start? lol.

cheese is my favourite! so i always use my heA for that. no was as much as i would use on meals but its still cheeeseeeee!! lol.
Mc donalds hmmm, love the double cheese burgers, but ive not had mc donalds since last yr.. (tell a lie, it was in June once when we were in benidorm but it was rubbish!)
KFC i just love. now thats been something from last year.
Cheesy doritos or chilli senstions (big bags) with garlic dip from tescos.

Pot noodles not as much as there only llike 5.5 - 7 syns so i do have these now an again :)

Alcohol is a miss, even when i drink within my syn limits, i gain. no matter what. :sigh: dont know why

There is an extra mature light cheese (sorry the make has gone completely out of my head but its a red packet) thats really really good :)

I miss bread. I would eat bread with everything, pitta bread with curry, 3 or 4 slices of thick cut white bread for lunch. White toast.....
Although my heA is brown bread, which is ok but every now and then I still want white :)

I thought I would miss chocolate much more than I do. I loved jaffa cakes, and at 2.5 syns per cake decided to have them a few days ago cos I had no syns all day and was actually disappointed in them :D

I miss bread terribly. Cheese too. There's not a cheese I don't like, even including the posh smelly ones, right down to the processed cheese string rubbish the little one eats - I love it all.

i really miss my big slices white toast with loadssss melted butter... or garlic herb cheese on top. id dread to think syn value of what i used to eat!!

Back