Stuffed more than the turkey

craigkara

I was doing so well up to about a month ago I was at target at slimming world and feeling great but about a month ago I had op on my ankle and I'm in a wheelchair and over last 2 weeks I have ate everything I would never eat usually hot choc with sqirty cream, ice cream, crumbles, custard I don't need to go on do I u get the idea.

so tonight I hunted out my slimming world books and binned all the junk in the fridge and plan on getting back on track I will post my diary on here daily without fail and I will record everything I eat
So wish me luck x

Good luck on your weight loss journey :)
Sorry to hear about the ankle...hope it heals soon.

Sorry to hear about your ankle xx Good luck with your weight loss journey x

Sp
Well did OK today
Breakie I had apple orange melon and fat free yogurt
Lunch low fat noodles
Dinner oven baked salmon new potato s and peas
Definitely all on plan xx Did you have some syns and your healthy extras x

I was doing so well up to about a month ago I was at target at slimming world and feeling great but about a month ago I had op on my ankle and I'm in a wheelchair and over last 2 weeks I have ate everything I would never eat usually hot choc with sqirty cream, ice cream, crumbles, custard I don't need to go on do I u get the idea.

so tonight I hunted out my slimming world books and binned all the junk in the fridge and plan on getting back on track I will post my diary on here daily without fail and I will record everything I eat
So wish me luck x
Best of luck craigkara!

Back