Stuffed Peppers ideas

bigjaco

Hi All,

Im thinking stuffed peppers for tea tonight, but i need some inspiration i was thinking

i'll cook onions, garlic and a bit of chilli with minced beef chopped tomatoes and celery.

However its not really wetting my appetite.

So has anyone else got any lightning bolt ideas?

It's says the link is invalid and the page doss not exist.....??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You could try stuffing them with a combination of rice or cous cous, veg and the mince beef? If you've got your healthy extra a left over, you could top with feta/mozarella/any cheese. Sounds tasty either way!

It's says the link is invalid and the page doss not exist.....??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmm, not sure why that is - the link works fine for me. Maybe I have too few posts count for my links to work?

Anyway, it can be found with a search on the SW website (and you don't have to log in) plus it is syn free on EE if using the cheddar from your HexA.
Basically, stuff your peppers with cherry tomatoes, spring onions, mushrooms (all chopped) some passata, chopped parsley and top with some LF cheese. :)

The full URL is: Roasted stuffed romano peppers - Recipes - Slimming World

i use a packet pasta make it as instructed on the packet then add to the pepper and cook. its nice with asda tin ratatouille (1 syn for the whole)

I would like to try stuffed peppers with cous cous but have no idea what to use to season the cous cous, mine always ends up so bland. If anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated :)

I would like to try stuffed peppers with cous cous but have no idea what to use to season the cous cous, mine always ends up so bland. If anyone has any ideas they would be appreciated :)

Chilli flakes? Cook in veg stock or chicken stock. Piri piri? Cajun? Curry or chilli powder. You would only need a little. Or frylite chopped veg carrot onion courgette peppers etc to mix in.

Do you use veg stock to make up the Cous Cous? If not try that and add things like above post says

Back