Stuffing!

RealMissP

does anyone have a good recipe for low syn / syn free stuffing?

I made the one off the SW website, and whilst not the same consistency as you would expect - it was super yummy:)

2 large onions
2 garlic cloves
a handful each of fresh parsley, thyme, sage & tarragon
1 lemon
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Peel and chop the onions and garlic. Chop the parsley, thyme, sage and tarragon. Grate the lemon zest, cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Mix together the onion, garlic, herbs, lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Season well to taste.

Once stuffed in the chicken it tastes amazing, the sage makes you think it's real stuffing!! Not sure if you could cook it separately tho...

I made the one off the SW website, and whilst not the same consistency as you would expect - it was super yummy:)

2 large onions
2 garlic cloves
a handful each of fresh parsley, thyme, sage & tarragon
1 lemon
salt and freshly ground black pepper

Peel and chop the onions and garlic. Chop the parsley, thyme, sage and tarragon. Grate the lemon zest, cut the lemon in half and squeeze out the juice. Mix together the onion, garlic, herbs, lemon zest and juice in a bowl. Season well to taste.

Once stuffed in the chicken it tastes amazing, the sage makes you think it's real stuffing!! Not sure if you could cook it separately tho...

ahh thank you! I couldnt find it on the website - I will try it seperately at the weekend maybe with some pork mince to make it extra yummy and see how it goes!

Back