Stupid stupid Ticker!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by laura4988, 23 September 2011 Social URL.

1. laura4988

laura4988 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(8.53%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Just after a little help with my ticker (see below).
    When I lost weight last week I just clicked it and it took me to the website where you enter your pin and change the details, just like your supposed to do.
    This week it wont work :(
    Iv clicked it agina and again and again but it will not take me to the website to change it and from what I can gather this is the only way for me to change it.
    Any one any ideas? Iv been on their help section but didnt find it very helpfull!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maverick

Maverick Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(5.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a similar problem with mine a couple of weeks ago - I think the website were having problems. I waited a few days and the website was back to normal and I managed to get it changed. Unfortunately I haven't had the need to change mine this week so not sure if they are still having problems :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.