stvv again

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Stvv, 28 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Stvv

Stvv New Member

I posted here about 3 weeks ago asking for help and advice, it was all great advice, thank you :). But since that i have only had a bit of luck by dropping 3kg, i am very happy that i have, since i was really ill for that last two weeks and haven't been going to the gym through that time.

Now; I came back to ask for more advice, please:). I would like to know if any of you recommend the biggest loser meal replacement program?, a friend of mine started with that program however i dont think it was the biggest loser, and managed massive weight loss(compared to mine) in a month, by massive i mean he was losing 3lbs+ a week, which is my ideal, if not just below that, weight loss per week.

I'm only back here, this time with a massive amount of motivation, because i want to be a different person for university, where i was offered an unconditional at Leeds Met studying Contemporary art practices, and i'd rather not be overweight meeting new people.

Thanks again
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.