Stye - poor nutrition?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bluemoon, 13 June 2008 Social URL.

1. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    I have woken up to find what i think is a stye developing on my lower eyelid! My eye was painful yesterday and now there is a small red swelling. Looked it up on the internet and it says that a stye can be bacause of poor nutrition and stress. Well i'v had a stressful few days and i'm a bit concerned about the poor nutrition bit! Do you think i should take an extra vitamin supplement whist SSing?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

if you look a bit further on the internet you will see it is also due to ill hygeine such as old mascaras, transferring infection via fingers etc. Of course your immune system may be low if you are stressed or tired but these are more likely to be the cause than poor nutrition.

Cambridge Diet when followed correctly provides excellent nutrition

4. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    thanks hun, i'm making a cup of tea now and i'm going to try putting the warm teabag on it :eek: apparently this may help!!!!

5. Skinnybitch

Skinnybitch Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I had a stye a few weeks ago and YES the tea bag worked for me!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.