Subway wrap!?! Points pls

layla-bells

Can anyone help, I had a subway wrap today, with chicken & salad. It's also had cheese in which I didn't ask for how annoying, anyway I ate it but the points are not in my book!!

Help please.

x

I'd say 4pp for wrap, chicken (full chicken breast is 4pp) so say 3pp, salad is free unless there was sweetcorn, cheese is high so I'd put 4/5pp for cheese :) did you have sauces?xxx

Chelley said:
I'd say 4pp for wrap, chicken (full chicken breast is 4pp) so say 3pp, salad is free unless there was sweetcorn, cheese is high so I'd put 4/5pp for cheese :) did you have sauces?xxx

I've just looked on the subway website & it's 12 for the wrap & chicken, plus 1 for sauce and 1p each for the cheese :( won't be doing that again, lol.

Thanks for replying.

Omg really! That's shocking! I make mine at home so think I was working like that :) and they advertise wraps as healthy xx

I always get the subway ham with cheese (2 pieces so 2 points) with italian bread and it comes in as 10 points. I actually think it's a ww friendly fast food joint.

QueenOmi said:
I always get the subway ham with cheese (2 pieces so 2 points) with italian bread and it comes in as 10 points. I actually think it's a ww friendly fast food joint.

Yes I normally get a chicken on wheat with no cheese. And it's only 8p which is great. I just didn't want to use 15p that day on lunch. I do love subway though & will stick to my usual next time!

Its abit of a pain when subway etc bring out new stuff cause it isn't in the Eat Out book, just most of the normal stuff. New food always seems more exciting too! Oh well :) Wraps are always advertised as healthy options, guess it must be the size and flour content :(

Try their salad bowls they r brill I have it at least twice a week for lunch turkey and ham no cheese and sauce for 4!!!

lynns3cookies said:
Try their salad bowls they r brill I have it at least twice a week for lunch turkey and ham no cheese and sauce for 4!!!

I always have salad bowls :) chicken and bacon ranch and because you can fill it up with salad I always feel stuffed after! x

Back