Succesful first weekend .. I survived :)))

straykat

I was dreading this weekend being the first one on S&S and not having my weekend red wine in the evenings, but I survived and it was actually pretty easy!

I survived just having shakes for breakfasts when everyone else was having toasted muffins and toast etc.. I survived watching the hubby drink beers and i survived not having any evening tv nibbles!

We even had a pre-planned family get together out for a meal on saturday and I was really good and had a big bottle of sparkling water at the table and ordered the chargrilled chicken salad ( as my protein & veg allowence) and picked out the tomatos..plus bonus i couldn't manage to eat it all

Then yesterday we ended up out for the day and in a pub again for lunch!!! so another mineral water and i had salmon fillet and asked for a just a side salad with the brocolli it came with instead of the spuds and carrots.. ( even tho i did get an odd look and questioned off the waitress who couldn't understand why i didn't want the potatos or the other veg ...you just want some salad??)

So all in all feeling really positive..if i can survive the first weekend which on top of that included 2 meals out then i think i can do this :D

You can do this, and well done for your brilliant weekend :)

Just take it one day at a time and keep on going and before you know it you would have done it for weeks

Well done!! That's a bit of inspiration for me!! I'm on day 1 and trying to feel positive and shake this damn headache!! :)

Well done!! That's a bit of inspiration for me!! I'm on day 1 and trying to feel positive and shake this damn headache!! :)

Aw thanks... yeh day 1 is a hard one isn't it. I felt hungry and food obsessed all day and tired and headache but by the next afternoon i felt really good and i know i had gone into ketosis already..I was in a really good mood and not hungry at all.
stick with it, the portions seemed tiny to me at first but now i find them just the right amount in only 5 days
Just remember to drink your water, it does help
kat x

Thanks!!

I have my 2l bottle on my desk and an slowly working my way through, my plan is to open a bottle every morning and make sure I take it everywhere with me and finish it by the time I go to bed, with meal packs, tea and coffee on top :)

Really well done! I did terribly this weekend! I find them so tough, you've inspired me to try harder!

Back