Success at the wi yesterday.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by ziggyzoo, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(19.18%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    it was only as I was chatting to my friend about yesterdays wi that I realised just how many mini targets I had hit.

Although individually I had acknowledged I had hit them I just didn't register what a good week it had been.

First I lost 8 pounds, that in itself was monumental, secondly that made it exactly 4 stone I had lost and finally I had fallen into the 16's. This is probably the most sweet of all as last time I was under this weight was after a protracted fight at weight watchers following my divorce (that will show him weight loss I like to call it). As I will never get married again, it didn't suit me the first time, I dispaired at ever seeing the 16's again, so Yay me !!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done ZiggyZoo that's an amazing weight loss! You're 8lbs this week and your 4stone over all!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.