Success at the wi yesterday.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by ziggyzoo, 26 August 2009 Social URL.

1. ziggyzoo

ziggyzoo Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    it was only as I was chatting to my friend about yesterdays wi that I realised just how many mini targets I had hit.

Although individually I had acknowledged I had hit them I just didn't register what a good week it had been.

First I lost 8 pounds, that in itself was monumental, secondly that made it exactly 4 stone I had lost and finally I had fallen into the 16's. This is probably the most sweet of all as last time I was under this weight was after a protracted fight at weight watchers following my divorce (that will show him weight loss I like to call it). As I will never get married again, it didn't suit me the first time, I dispaired at ever seeing the 16's again, so Yay me !!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Slimming World
    Well done ZiggyZoo that's an amazing weight loss! You're 8lbs this week and your 4stone over all!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.