Success Express and Mix to Max

GymClassHero

Silver Member
Howdy!

Can someone clarify for me if you have to syn mullerlights for success express and mix to max?

Well ive kind of done a sucess express day today, i think! I've never done it before but basically you fill 2/3 of your plate with superfree foods and 1/3 of your plate with free foods on red/green. This is pretty much what i have done today.

Obviously the trick here is not to tower your red/green free food high otherwise this is defeating the object!

Also, if you have a starter or dessert you have to syn it unless its superfree. If its free on red, for example smoked salmon, you would still have to syn it and use the green syn value of 2 1/2 syns per 28g as its not part of your main meal.

Now im confused on the mullerlight bit because its a free food and i ate it straight after my lunch so im not sure if i have to syn this as it would be classed as a dessert?

Well folks, bit of an update, Mullerlights are superfree (free on both plans) so you dont need to syn them on success express - happy days!

Back