Success express

Pam-Ann

After losing, gaining or maintaining the same few pounds, I am trying success express this week.
Has anyone tried it? And did it work?
Would appreciate a few meal ideas too

I'm interested in this to :0) only lost albs in 5 weeks it's abit disheartening

Is success express the same as extra easy??I do not go to group,so do not know what this is?
Anyone to put it straight for me please?
THANKS SO MUCH

Yep on Success Express you get two sets of Healthy Extras (like you would on red and green days)

Two thirds of your plate must be superfree

And anything that needs to be synned should be synned at the highest value.

I'm not doing SE at the moment but what I eat on weekdays would usually fit in with the SE plan - I follow Red days (mostly) and 2/3 of my plate is normally superfree - for example yesterday I had half a Galia Melon and toast for breakfast, superfree soup for lunch, and 2 home made fish cakes, celeriac wedges and loads of green beans.

Weigh in is tonight so let's see how I did :D

Yep on Success Express you get two sets of Healthy Extras (like you would on red and green days)

Two thirds of your plate must be superfree

And anything that needs to be synned should be synned at the highest value.

I'm not doing SE at the moment but what I eat on weekdays would usually fit in with the SE plan - I follow Red days (mostly) and 2/3 of my plate is normally superfree - for example yesterday I had half a Galia Melon and toast for breakfast, superfree soup for lunch, and 2 home made fish cakes, celeriac wedges and loads of green beans.

Weigh in is tonight so let's see how I did :D

Good luck for WI hun x Let us know how you get on xx

Did a search and found this thread.

Just wondering how you ladies got on with Success Express. I only heard about it this evening and a few members say it's how they correct a bit of 'over indulging' at the weekend on occasion!

Also, this might sound dim but where would I fit the HEXs in with one third of my plate free and 2 thirds superfree? Would I just use them for snacks?

I did a few days to correct a week of overindulgence over easter. I didn't weiggh in one week as didn't feel like paying to be told i had gained. When i weighed in the week after doing SE i'd lost 5.5 lbs. Thats the most i'd ever lost,and that doesn't even take into account the weight i knew i had put on but didn't see on the scales.

It definitely works'

Going to do 3 (monday- wednesday) days of SE this week I think after a STS at WI today, I have done a couple of days in the weeks that I have been naughty and always lost more than expected!

Sorry can I just ask - do you mix green & red foods as part of SE? I've always done it as a red day to cover the 2 HExA/Bs in case I haven't quite got the 2/3 superfree?!?

Sorry to waffle & hope I made sense ...

Just having a read of my success express book from 3 years ago :eek: and yes you mix read & green. Us HEX B with the meal e.g. bread for a sandwich or as a snack

Not sure if I'm being a but dim. I know you have to go with the highesr syn value...what if something is free on ee or green but synned on red for example, like baked beans. Do I syn them?

Mrs_H said:
Not sure if I'm being a but dim. I know you have to go with the highesr syn value...what if something is free on ee or green but synned on red for example, like baked beans. Do I syn them?

No because your meal is made up of 1/3 free(either green and/or red) and 2/3 superfree so therefore the beans would come into the 1/3 :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Going to give this a go but think I'm going to have to keep a record of exactly what I have each meal or I'll get lost off!!!

Thanks for this thread :)

Am doing SW online, cant get to group at mo. Previously been to groups. Had forgotten about Success Express. As I eat out more (due to boyfriend) I could do with something that gives my weight loss a boost. Will defo have one of these days a week (maybe 2, if I can) and see how I get on.

Cheers everybody :D

Back