Success express

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by natashalouise30x, 4 January 2014.

1. natashalouise30x

natashalouise30x Active Member

Could someone please explain what your meant to eat on success express, meal wise and healthy extras.. I want to speed up my weight loss for a few days and am not due at group til Wednesday to ask my consultant. Xx
  2. steph1212

steph1212 Well-Known Member

My understanding of success express is:

Main meals 2/3 of plate superfree, 1/3 of plate free foods from any plan

Snacks must be superfree

Either 1 or 2 HEXA's and 2 HEXB's

Syns - between 5 and 15 but you must count it as the highest value that it appears in any plan

Hope that makes sense and anyone else feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
  3. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

Yes, this is correct. Basically 'all snacks superfree' and using the highest syn value means that you have to syn any snacks that are not superfree, including things that are free on some plans, such as fish or pasta or whatever.
  4. natashalouise30x

natashalouise30x Active Member

Thanks girls, I struggle with having potato pasta and rice because it makes me feel bloated so if I do success express does that mean I can have lots more veg and with the 1/3 of free I can divide that between potatoes and meat? And if I have 2 hea can I have my 350ml skimmed milk plus 30g cheese? I miss cheese lol xx
  5. Gwella

Gwella Well-Known Member

Yes, that's right.