Success is a journey not a destination - my one day at a time weight loss journey

Well here I am again! I lost a stone last year with sw and between one thing and another I fell off the wagon. I have managed to keep off that stone which pleases me to know that I can clearly maintain a weight loss - however I have started feeling sluggish and crappy and generally really unhappy with my size - time to jump back on the wagon!

I am not going to be going to class yet - finances mean its tight for us right now - i'd rather spend the money on fruit and veg at the moment - although I did enjoy staying to class, I am going to lean on friends and family and minimins for the support instead!

I am going to read through some of the other diaries and get a gist of whats normally posted in these diaries before I start on my inane warbles!

Love Lolly xx

Well - a little introduction for anyone who is reading!

I am Lorraine, married to Ste for 5 years - he is a super skinny tall lanky thing who whilst can be supportive is also quite thoughtless at times :sigh: - time to knock him into shape me thinks!
Mum to Freya who has just turned 6, and William who is 4 - blessed with 2 kids who will eat anything so that will make things nice and easy for me on sw!

I changed jobs 2 years ago, left my fancy career behind to enable me to work better hours, closer to home, and ultimately in my opinion become a better mum!

Life is busy and hectic, and mad and all the things that come part and parcel of 2 young kids but life is great - the only thing I would change is me - and so its time to do something about that!!

I will be updating with foodage and ramblings - I have no idea who will read - please say hello if you do - but I am imagining that keeping this diary will be a very cathartic experience and I look forward to updating mine and following yours xxx

Hi Lorraine

Just thought I would say hello! I look forward to reading your diary :)

I find it really therapeutic!

Good luck for this week, what day is your weigh in day?

x

Thanks Camilan, I am going to weigh on a Monday morning - ready for a good week ahead!
Looks like we have both started sw at the same time - fingers crossed for good results for us both - although you have done so well up to now - wowee xx

Hi Lorraine

Just thought I would say hello! I look forward to reading your diary :)

I find it really therapeutic!

Good luck for this week, what day is your weigh in day?

x

I had a bath this morning! nothing unusual there - but I love a super hot super full bath, and dh always moans about how full I have them - even though its only half full before I get in it! I am looking forward to having many more baths and using much more water the more weight I lose :cool:

Thanks my thought for the day!

Weigh in - Week One!

Well I weighed myself this morning - and had a brilliant 11lb loss - just goes to show exactly what crap I was eating? Can I say crap on here?? I dunno but I just did :p

I am so pleased, I have been 100% all week!

I also cut out fizzy drinks, normally I still drink them when on sw as I don't drink tea or coffee, but I have just hammered the water and its clearly made a big difference!

Whooop though go me!

I think I may set myself some little goals to work towards - I have a long long way to go, I think smaller goals may be beneficial!!

Back