Success stories

Hereshoping12

Hi it's my first day of orlisat and wondered if you had to count calories as well as fat and also if you could share success stories xx

Hi it's my first day of orlisat and wondered if you had to count calories as well as fat and also if you could share success stories xx

Hi & welcome. I've calorie counted using mfp too as just counting fat probably won't be successful, I may be wrong..... I lost 7st 6.5lbs in 14 months but was only on xen for the first 4 months but it gave me a solid start. Good luck with your journey x

Absolutely. I've been using my fitness pal too, would not be without it! It works out calories as well as fat content etc .... Personally feel that mfp should be prescribed alongside orlistat! Good luck !

Absolutely. I've been using my fitness pal too, would not be without it! It works out calories as well as fat content etc .... Personally feel that mfp should be prescribed alongside orlistat! Good luck !

Haha
I lovr this and totqlly agree..i think it will slowly be comming to this point as i went to the dietician abt my weight loss to get some advice and she just suggested MFP!!!! I was amazed so clearly mfp is doing very well for alot of people :)

Oh and Yes ive been calorie counting three four months and lost two stone..cant remember my offical start date but ive been prescribed orlistat in beginning of May x

Hi! I also calorie count alongside Orlistat and have lost 8.5 stone so far. You definitely do need to control your calories by some means, either by straightfoward CC or by some other plan like Weight Watchers or Slimming World. Good luck! xx

Hi and welcome, I too have been doing straight forward calorie counting and keeping fat below 5%.. I have lost 11st 12lbs - just worked out I am 1lb off of loosing half of my starting weight!! I can't even imagine being twice my weight now! There are truly amazing and inspirational people on his forum and you will get lots of support on your journey! XxX

Hi and welcome, I too have been doing straight forward calorie counting and keeping fat below 5%.. I have lost 11st 12lbs - just worked out I am 1lb off of loosing half of my starting weight!! I can't even imagine being twice my weight now! There are truly amazing and inspirational people on his forum and you will get lots of support on your journey! XxX

Absoloutley amazing!!!!

Wow I had not know how much you lost in total! Amazing !! What a fantastic achievement :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Mis-behave said:
Wow I had not know how much you lost in total! Amazing !! What a fantastic achievement :)

following primal blueprint and 5:2 /4:3 fasting plan

Hear hear, absolutely brilliant! :) xx

And you're our biggest inspiration honey truly amazing x

Back