Success Stories

NicolaTee

Hey everyone

Im new to the place and trying keto for the first time. Anyone got any good first couple off weeks success stories to spurn me on?

All the best
Nx

Good luck with it! I started towards the end of last August and lost 8lbs in the first 2-3 weeks. I've had a couple of lapses since then but I'm within touching distance of a two stone loss and both me and my husband really enjoy the food and the increased energy and clarity we have. The best result is that his Type 2 Diabetes has reversed in that time and he has now been taken off his medication.

Good luck with it! I started towards the end of last August and lost 8lbs in the first 2-3 weeks. I've had a couple of lapses since then but I'm within touching distance of a two stone loss and both me and my husband really enjoy the food and the increased energy and clarity we have. The best result is that his Type 2 Diabetes has reversed in that time and he has now been taken off his medication.
Amazing news for your health - the weight loss is a happy addition. Its quite a challenge making making sure i eat enough fat so this week is my learning week and will put it into practise properly as of next week x

Hello! I just started a new keto thread as I didn't see this one!
I've lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks on keto. I did it before 2 years and did really well losing 2.5 stone but health issues meant I gained it all back this year.
My husband lost 3 stone and has maintained this.
Good luck with it!

Hello! I just started a new keto thread as I didn't see this one!
I've lost 11 pounds in 3 weeks on keto. I did it before 2 years and did really well losing 2.5 stone but health issues meant I gained it all back this year.
My husband lost 3 stone and has maintained this.
Good luck with it!
Youve done very well with it - well done. Theres not a lot of activity on here at the moment so hopefully we can get it moving again.

Back