Such a bad day! :-(

meme85

I've been really stressed today and eaten everything in sight :-(

Works been hectic, my 16month old has been a total terror, and my other 2 were also playing up

I also suffer with panic attacks and got put onto beta-blockers today to try and control them/stop them, does anyone know if these can be taken while doing exante?

I'm off work tomorrow so I'm going to have as much a stress free day as possible and try and get back on track

I feel like such an idiot as I was doing so well and was finally in ketosis now I'll be hungry again for the next few days and have put on weight :-(

Hi hun

I too fell off the wagon big time n im only day 7 dono Wassup with me!

Let's do this together! We will not be beaten by fat!! It shouldn't take long to get back into ketosis n just 1 day off plan we should still pull off a loss if we are 100%

Not necessarily, get back on track now and you'll probably be grand. Everyone is different, don't be so worried about ketosis chick.

Some days are just awful, but it's how we deal with them. Clear your head of the negative thoughts, your not an idiot, you just had a blip, tomorrow is a new day and you will do it!!

Thanks ladies :)

I'm getting myself prepared for tomorrow :) I have my shaker and 3 shakes sitting out and plenty of water cooling in the fridge - I will do this! I have to I can't keep being the biggest out of everyone!

I occasionally take beta blockers for panic attacks too, I don't know if you are supposed to take them on exante but haven't caused me any problems so far... Don't worry about the blip, it happens to everyone at some point! Just pick yourself up, shake yourself off & start afresh! :0)

Hi meme

R u back on the wagon with me today? I was regretting cheating this morning but lifes too short I done it today's a new day n here's to being 100% today

I must say though since yesterday n more so today I feel I'm coming down with something which probably contributed to my weak will hope it sods off soon don't want it ruining my good intentions!!!

I will have a loss Monday morning I will!!!

Hi shell09

Yes I've been 100% today :-D I'm back to being focused!
I've been catching the rays in the sun today and im burnt lol off to finish my water and get some after sun on

How was your day today? :)

Back