• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

such restraint!

irishchub

S: 10st6lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st6lb(4.11%)
Finish my 3rd and final day of attack today and looking forward to chicken SALAD (yay!) For lunch 2m! Today in work a student came in with a HUGE box of thorntons chocolates for me and I am so proud of myself I shared them all out and didn't have any myself! Hope I can keep my resolve longterm!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

dukandebut

Goat herder(ess)
S: 10st0lb C: 7st10lb G: 8st1lb Loss: 2st4lb(22.86%)
That's pretty good going, irishcub. If you're already proven to yourself that you can resist, then I'm sure you'll be able to do so again in future. :)

Atropos

Gold Member
S: 11st12lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 0st4lb(2.41%)
Wow! well done.

I think Dukandebut has hit the nail on the head - all too ofetn we imagine we can't resist temptation. You just proved that you can, so every 'no thank you' from now on will just get easier and easier.

irishchub

S: 10st6lb C: 10st0lb G: 8st13lb BMI: 26.4 Loss: 0st6lb(4.11%)
I was really surprised i didnt fold! It was so unlike me! Though I definitely think that eating pure protein did help me resist strangely! (I did however sniff the box repeatedly - lol!) How many calories can we breathe in?!?! haha

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
S: 76kg C: 66.3kg G: 64kg BMI: 22.9 Loss: 9.7kg(12.77%)
Wohoo - WELL DONE! Yes it's amazing what we can do (or rather NOT DO) if we want to! And now you can do it again and again I'm sure.

susiecm3

S: 11st10lb C: 11st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 0st6lb(3.66%)
Well done, I know what you mean about just having protein, it sort of means you cant justify anything else :)

Look forward to seeing your loss this week :)

KidA

S: 10st7lb C: 9st9lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 22.5 Loss: 0st12lb(8.16%)
I did however sniff the box repeatedly - lol!) How many calories can we breathe in?!?! haha
I've done LOADS of sniffing. Every time one of my kids has a biscuit or even strawberries. Yum. Sometimes they try and force feed me a bit of chocolate or something, NOT GOOD, but I've never succumbed. And funnily enough, sniffing doesn't make me want to succumb, either.

Maintainer

** Chief WITCH **
S: 141kg C: 49.9kg G: 36.3kg BMI: 17.7 Loss: 91.1kg(64.62%)
There's a bit in the (French) book about having an aroma box... I think it was more coffee grain oriented than chocolate though!

Aren't you a nice person? I'd have taken them home and put them in "the cupboard".*

--------
* I am getting better though and actually donated 9 (yes NINE!) creme eggs from my stash to OH!