suck you in underwear

mils

I'm going to a wedding in a couple of weeks and i'm wearing quite a tight dress. Does anyone have any good recommendations on the best underwear to hide my tummy!!! :D

thanks in advance
x

I have a JML body shaper, thats an all in one thingy. Takes you a day to get in it but looks good, under your clothes! You wouldnt want to flash it about though :)

how tight is the jml body shaper? I am a size 16/18 which size would be best...seems to come in small, medium, large etc??
x

Asda have started thier range which are pretty good.

I have trinny and susannah ones which are immense!

you can get a body thing in primark for 8 quid they are great I wear a bra aswell though they do up underneath you can get them in cream or black,it really smooths and holds you in.
xx

how tight is the jml body shaper? I am a size 16/18 which size would be best...seems to come in small, medium, large etc??
I was a size 18 and got a large. Im now a 14 and it goes on alot easier. God knows what size a small is and may seem a silly question but why do they do them in small?????? If a size small is a 8ish surely you dont even need one!!:confused:

does the jml body suit have poppers to allow for wee wees?
LOL no as it has legs in it to shape your thighs, it has a gap so when you sit down you can wee wee. You just need to keep your legs closed if you get out a car!:ashamed0005: x

High waisted spanx are great, not that easy to get hold of QVC sells them and Ebay I get mine from QVC as you never know with Ebay.
They hold you in and give you a better body shape they also go down your leg a bit so you do not get VPL. They say wearing them makes you a size smaller.

If you want an instant fix rather than knickers I'd suggest a body wrap. They are amazing. I've had it done twice and the results are just fabulous - shop around as the price varies between £15 and £25. I had it done a few weeks ago as I was going to a formal function so i had it done around 11.00 in the morning and it kept me "thinner" until around teatime the following day !!
My problem with the knickers is that I bulge out of the edges and I've yet to discover a complete body suit !!!
Enjoy the wedding !

I have worn the asda ones, which are good but not for peeing! I think the best are spanks, they are on a 3 for 2 at the moment in the littlewoods, addition & kays catalogues x

thanks everyone for your replies...might buy one of each type and then i should be about a size 10!!!!:p
xx

I have found with knickers that it just 'displaces' the fat :sigh: so pushes my tummy 'up'.. :(
I have an all in one bodice, bra and body, that is a bit like a basque but not a basque. Is from M&S and smooths my body lines well, was concious to make sure my thighs didn't bulge out the sides though. I bought it for a horse show of all things, to try to smooth my lumps n' bumps under a hacking jacket. It did a good job, but there was no getting away from my size really. I didn't care on the day though! :p

Enjoy the day! :) No matter your size :)

Spanx are DEFO the best control pants you can get...you can get a pair which hook onto your bra so there is no chance they will ride down through the day....also there is a hole down at the crotch :p to make it easy to pee....makes all the difference, nothing worse than having to battle to pull control pants up wvery time you go to the loo! You can wear them under the tightest dress and there is no visible lines.

well worth spending that wee bit extra to feel comfortable and know your not gonna end up looking like a lumpy sack of potatoes...

Cat Bee x

Back