Suddenly gone off bars?

natalilly

Evening all,

I wondered if anybody had found they suddenly went off eating the bars on this diet?
I've been happily eating 1 every day but found they made me feel really sick last night, and just found the same again tonight.
I think it's the smell of the chocolate?

Oh I hope not I love the bars :)

It's the shakes I suddenly can't stomach. They are making me gag. Not sure what to do. Love the oatmeal, could ahve these if not on a diet. Like a lot of the meals, especially spicy spaghetti. Like caffe latte and vanilla if I have them hot. Don't mind bars though they don't fuill me. Can;t stomach any other shakes!

I like the bars but only straight from the freezer because I hate warm chocolate and being Summer here it is the only way to stop them melting. I couldn't stand the oatmeal the first time I had it, the smell etc but 2 weeks on I love it and wish I had more packs of it.

I have to agree that I thought I would really like the bars, and although they are ok - I am not wowed by them. They don't fill me up either - but they are a very useful addition to a VLCD especially when, like me you travel for work and don't have access to a microwave or a blender for about 9hours a day.

My tastes have changed massively through the last 2 weeks of having the flu, don't know if that's just a coincidence and they would have changed anyway. I've got lemon bars in the cupboard that I just don't fancy anymore, but all my chocolate truffa have long since gone! I also ordered a lot of chocolate shakes to have hot through being ill, nothing like a hot chocolate to soothe a sore throat, but I just can't face them at all! I'm hoping my liking of tomato soup returns cause I've got about 25 of those beauties to go!

Sorry to hijack, but I keep meaning to say how gorgeous your new profile pic is Noodles!

Awww, how lovely of you - thank you so much :)

Back