Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sue,s 3rd and hopefully final attempt

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet Returners' started by lilacbunnykins, 8 July 2010 Social URL.

1. lilacbunnykins

lilacbunnykins slim for cruise

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slim and save
    Aa it says this is hopefully my final attempt at cd,both times i did it b4 i lost nearly 3stone in just over 4 months,i got down to 11 stone and loved the way i looked and felt,but then when i found out i could start eating i stupidly went back to my old ways and am now over 2 stone heavier,im on day 3 and finding it not to bad,but havent managed to do a whole day without picking at something,my evenings are worse cause im on my own as hubby works nights,id love a diet buddy who i can chat to to help me when i feel the need to eat...1st weigh in is next monday ...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dione

Dione Nearly a yummy Mummy

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10.5lb(5.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan Diet
    Good luck hun. The evenings are always the worse. Any time you feel like picking, go have a bath, a black coffee or if all else fails go to bed xxxxx

4. Fallen

Fallen Angel in training

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS+
    hello m'dear,

Firstly well done for starting again, secondly I know just how you feel, my husband works nights too and so find the night very long. He leaves for work at 8pm - so I tend to go upstairs at that point.. away from the kitchen!!!

Im always here for a chat, feel free to contact me anytime :) - good luck for the week ahead xx

5. deltamike34

deltamike34 Member

Start Weight:
    15st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(9.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    My hubby works away during the week, so I would be more than happy to chat to you rather than hit the speed dial to the Chinese Takeaway! I really struggle when I am on my own! X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.