sue,s 3rd and hopefully final attempt

lilacbunnykins

slim for cruise
Aa it says this is hopefully my final attempt at cd,both times i did it b4 i lost nearly 3stone in just over 4 months,i got down to 11 stone and loved the way i looked and felt,but then when i found out i could start eating i stupidly went back to my old ways and am now over 2 stone heavier,im on day 3 and finding it not to bad,but havent managed to do a whole day without picking at something,my evenings are worse cause im on my own as hubby works nights,id love a diet buddy who i can chat to to help me when i feel the need to eat...1st weigh in is next monday ...

Good luck hun. The evenings are always the worse. Any time you feel like picking, go have a bath, a black coffee or if all else fails go to bed xxxxx

hello m'dear,

Firstly well done for starting again, secondly I know just how you feel, my husband works nights too and so find the night very long. He leaves for work at 8pm - so I tend to go upstairs at that point.. away from the kitchen!!!

Im always here for a chat, feel free to contact me anytime :) - good luck for the week ahead xx

My hubby works away during the week, so I would be more than happy to chat to you rather than hit the speed dial to the Chinese Takeaway! I really struggle when I am on my own! X

Back