SuePat10 - Here We Go Again diary

suepat10

I am one of the 63336
Well, having had a fair weight loss on Slimming World before and then losing my mojo.

Then being months away from a gastric bypass but having to move to a different PCT that doesn't fund treatment.

Then a few months with everything being up in the air.

I am now back in SW mode. I am rejoining on Thursday - I have a feeling the group will be full of older ladies (the group is at a place called The Pensioners Hall!) - and up for it as I'm sick of being fat and having sore knees!

Good luck for Thursday! X

sent from my Samsung galaxy s
9.5lbs left to go to be pre Christmas weight

Thank you ladies x

Wow, my liver is protesting this morning - think it must be having withdrawal symptoms after so much alcohol over Christmas and New Year. Well, not a huge amount but more than I usually have!

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in this time. x

There was a reason surgery wasn't going to happen for you. Best in the long term maybe. Lots have regain, and really struggle x

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

I left a message for the consultant of the local group checjing it's ok for me to get there a little late on Thursday and she left me a message saying that's ok. So all ready for Thursday x

Welcome home Sue and good luck on Thursday :D

Thank you, glad to be back.

Last year was a terrible year - won't air it all here as too personal for that - and my self confidence took a huge knock. As a result I'm beginning to doubt my ability to do this. I WILL make myself walk in the door at the group tomorrow but I'm almost scared of it.

How stupid is that??? I lost 3stone in a year before so in 2 years time I could virtually be at target. The time since I was doing SW properly has been more than 2 years so I could have been there by now!

Don't give it a second thought, you are ready for the off now, that's all that matters!

Think it's normal to be nervous about going into a room full of strangers, but in a short space of time, they could be your pals! :D

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

OK, back to SW later. I have to do it this time. I lay in bed last night thinking about the health risks and then started to get breathless (think it was a mild panic attack!)

At least I'll know my starting point. I've got a Tesco delivery due tomorrow with all the basics I know I'll need - eggs, bacon, mushrooms, potatoes, etc etc.

Looking forward to starting but scared of being a failure

Welcome Back Sue and good luck with SW you have lost weight with it before and you can do it again, just take it one day at a time.

You only fail when you stop trying:)

I hope to make this the year I finally lose my weight and keep it off before it destroys my health so I know how you feel.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year 2012:new_year:

I've been and the people there are lovely. Probably one of the most friendly groups I've been too.

My starting weight is about what I expected. One thing I'm pleased about it I'm only a couple of pounds up from where I was after I lost 3 stone in 2008-2009. Miracles do happen!

So, new magazine and books to read. Can't wait to get started

Feeling a little low and cross with myself !!

There are some fantastic photos on here of young women who have had wonderful losses. They all look stunning and are wearing some fabulous clothes.

I'm 43 years old and will be around 45 when I reach my ideal weight. If I was to buy/wear clothes like that I'll look ridiculous.

Why oh why did I leave it so long to lose weight!

Join the club, Sue. I am 42 next month so we can be mutton dressed as lamb together when we reach target!

Back