• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

suffer from loose skin?

hey im 19 and i wanna lose about 100lbs and the way im currently going, i reckon i could reach it by february? i want to build muscle after that be a real male adonis, i was wondering whos experienced loose skin on this diet, how bad and the likelihood i will?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
If you're only 19, even if you do get loose skin, in all likelihood it will firm up in a couple years. The younger you are, the more your skin is able to adjust itself because young people have higher collagen production and the skin itself is more elastic as a result.

If you're only 19, even if you do get loose skin, in all likelihood it will firm up in a couple years. The younger you are, the more your skin is able to adjust itself because young people have higher collagen production and the skin itself is more elastic as a result.
yeah but if i do get loose skin i want to be prepared to know maybe the extent i will get, i saw a programme on TV a few months ago and this woman she lost a lot of wait and her skin was all saggy and loose and she looked terrible i felt so sorry for her, i mean if its bad, my confidence in my body has held me back for my whole life, i dont want to lose weight and be more self conscious

yeah but how old was she? and if you are planning on gaining muscle, that muscle will fill out your skin also. look a lot of the ppl who do Biggest Loser... they don't end up like that.

yeah but how old was she? and if you are planning on gaining muscle, that muscle will fill out your skin also. look a lot of the ppl who do Biggest Loser... they don't end up like that.
i think she was between late 20's and early 40's...thats true about biggest loser BUT they excercise throughout and weight train i would be doing it after id imagine it would have an effect?

Theres no hard and fast rule on this. It depends so much on the individual, your genes and so many other factors. You might have none, you might have a little, you might have loads, unfortunately its not something anyone can give you a definitive answer to

Thing is, what would you rather be, very overweight, thats something that everyone can see by just looking at you or a nice healthy weight with a little bit of excess skin, that will sort itself out, and noone knows about cos its hidden under all the great new clothes youve bought

Theres no hard and fast rule on this. It depends so much on the individual, your genes and so many other factors. You might have none, you might have a little, you might have loads, unfortunately its not something anyone can give you a definitive answer to

Thing is, what would you rather be, very overweight, thats something that everyone can see by just looking at you or a nice healthy weight with a little bit of excess skin, that will sort itself out, and noone knows about cos its hidden under all the great new clothes youve bought
good point :D