Suffering in the Summer

Slim4Xmas2012

Does anyone else feel miserable due to constantly being hot and sweaty due to having several stones to lose? I publicly vow that that I will never hate the heat again because I am too big. Next year I will bathe in the heat and welcome hot weather as a slim and healthy woman in a bikini!

Anne

Yes I feel like that! Even in summer I live in jeans, I don't feel comfortable or think I look good in anything else. All my skinny friends get to wear nice skirts and dresses, next summer that's going to be me too!!!

yes always! apart from this year its not been no way as bad as last year. only because ive lost weight :bliss: i went on holiday abroad in June. (lost around 2.5stone. an i couldnt believe how much better i could handle the heat!) So bring on next year when im the slimmer me in the heat :D

I have always hated the heat, fat or thin, it makes no difference. I get dizzy, blurred vision, upset stomach, aching joints. In what other people call a good summer I rarely feel well from June through to September. Mostly, I have enjoyed this summer!

I am another who doesn't do summer fat or thin!! Cant stand the heat and get.terrible hay fever as well. Love autumn,the weather and the colour of the changing leaves,can't wait ;-)

I love Maxi dresses hide a multitude of flabs so easy to put on and really comfy, and you look summery. I couldnt wear jeans tho I find they make me hot.

I love Maxi dresses hide a multitude of flabs so easy to put on and really comfy, and you look summery. I couldnt wear jeans tho I find they make me hot.

But the bra is an issue with these dresses - plus I hate showing my arms as they are. I did try one once without a bra - boobs round my knees was never going to be a good look!

I love summer and the sun (my stats are pretty much identical to yours) Thankfully I don't sweat a lot other than when it's really hot but I hate that clammy feeling. A couple of years ago I wore a summer dress all day on a day to the local park as it was a beautiful day but by the end of the day my thighs had really rubbed together a lot because of the heat and that was on of the things that has spurred me on to lose weight as I dont want to go through that again. I pretty much live in jeans and a t-shirts and would love to be able to wear skirts on hot days xx

Back