Sugar free goodies

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by chugalongzoe, 12 July 2008 Social URL.

1. chugalongzoe

chugalongzoe Member

Hi all

I'm probably wishing and hoping to much here but is all sugar free items 0 points or is it just jelly?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Jelly is and sugar free squash is but anything else - check the points
  4. chugalongzoe

chugalongzoe Member

Thats a shame lol I thought all sugar free items was 0 points I think I was hoping a bit too much lol. Thanks Starlight. I just found something good for me. 1/2 a bag of ASDAs Strawberry jelly filled marshmallows is only 1.5 points. Looking forward to trying them but I can only use them when I earn extra points from the gym.
  5. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

the Hartleys low fat jelly is 1/2 point per small tub
  6. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Which Hartley's jelly are you looking at, Wilualison? I have the Hartleys sugar free ones and they are 0 points.
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Thats the ones I have too :)
  8. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

lost over 60 lbs with ll
    the hartleys small pot is 0.5points but the bigger ones are 0 points...obviously i no which i but ha
  9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

How bizarre. Stick to the big pots then, that's all I can say. Are the small pots not sugar free maybe?
  10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Slim and Save
    Iv got to go and get some of these! had no idea that some jelly was 0 points - i love jelly! now need to fnd some low cal ice cream to go with it!
  11. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Lidl does a sorbet that's 2 or 2.5 points for the WHOLE TUB. Generally, any low fat iced dessert will be low in points.

My OH says I'm seven when I slurp my jelly.

Actually, he says I'm seven when he deals with most of my behaviour :)
  12. Ariana

Ariana Just keep swimming

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers Pro points
    ooh I love jelly! Will have to buy and make some sugar free next week.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.