Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

sugar free gum / nicotine gums

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by mollbreezer, 13 October 2010 Social URL.

1. mollbreezer

mollbreezer Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.48%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I have been on TFR for quite a while now and all the way through i have been using nicotine gums and these havent affected ketosis, but now i need to stop the gums and was wondering if i could use sugar free gums for a while just to get me over my craving? dont want to be smoking again!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Katherine13

Katherine13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi, Unfortunately not, i asked this and chewing gum is a big no-no, its 60% carbs, even the sugar free version.

4. Katherine13

Katherine13 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    oh, an if any one knows otherwise, pretty please let me know, i loved my chewy and feel allmost as lost as not being able to eat food!

5. SandraB

SandraB Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Counting calories
    I still use sugar-free gum, but only a couple of bits if I'm out and worried about my breath and can't clean my teeth. I keep mouthwash in my bag too, just a dinky bottle and not the stuff suggested by LT either......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.