sugar free jelly yes we can

Sounds like its going on shopping list now which ones is it

some body else said they was having it so i double checked with slim and save , as message says yes we can , we can have any of the sugar free jellies , hartleys, weight whatchers they all low in cals and carbs ,
yippy love jelly some thing else really nice to have .

and i thought i would share this with you all.

i guess the supper markets will be sold out of jelly later lol

Hmmm just want to double check as after reading this and running to supermarket to get some I noticed all the pre made jelly pots contained citric acid which I thought was a big no no? I ended up getting the sugar free packet jelly mix and made up my own which is currently setting in the fridge as didn't want to risk it. The sachet jelly mix doesn't contain citric acid but does contain aspartame. It also contains fumaric acid and adipic acid?

Hmmm just want to double check as after reading this and running to supermarket to get some I noticed all the pre made jelly pots contained citric acid which I thought was a big no no? I ended up getting the sugar free packet jelly mix and made up my own which is currently setting in the fridge as didn't want to risk it. The sachet jelly mix doesn't contain citric acid but does contain aspartame. It also contains fumaric acid and adipic acid?

thanks for bring this to my attention .
i have copied cut and pasted your question to sns will let you know when they reply

will copy it over .

Brill thanks, I just worried that everyone might rush out and get sugar free jelly and it could possibly throw you out of ketosis. Be interesting to see what sns say :)

Might leave mine in fridge until I know whether it's ok to eat.

Not that I am eager to have some jelly lol

Not that I am eager to have some jelly lol
this is what was sent and they reply at the botton
can i have hartleys sugar free jelly if so which ones and what ingreadients to i have to look out for
many thanks

Rob B
Diet & Nutrition Advisor
Staff

Posted on: 13 April 2012 10:10 AM

Hi Rachael,

Yes sugar free jelly should cause you no problems at all, we know many customers who use it without causing any issues.

Kind Regards,

Rob

http://www.slimandsave.co.uk

rachael
User

Posted on: 13 April 2012 09:34 PM
icon_new3d_orange.png

> Hi Rachael, Yes sugar free jelly should cause you no problems at all, we know many customers who use
> it without causing any issues. Kind Regards, Rob Please note if we close your ticket you can still
> re-open it by replying to the ticket or logging into our support site and going to your ticket
> history. http://www.slimandsave.co.uk
Hmmm just want to double check as after reading this and running to supermarket to get some I noticed all the pre made jelly pots contained citric acid which I thought was a big no no? I ended up getting the sugar free packet jelly mix and made up my own which is currently setting in the fridge as didn't want to risk it. The sachet jelly mix doesn't contain citric acid but does contain aspartame. It also contains fumaric acid and adipic acid

should i be avoiding citric acid ?
and can i buy the pre made hartleys jelly

Rob B
Diet & Nutrition Advisor
Staff

no I think that you need to be looking at the jelly powdered ones.

Kind Regards,

Rob

fusion.gif

fusion.gif

Last edited:
Oooo good :) jelly can be my little treat x

Yes I'm going to make some today for tomorrow

That's ok then as it was the powered ones I made up. Thanks for checking x

{{{rakes in cupboard}}}..........finds the Jelly Yaaaaahhooooooo :D

Back