Sugar Free Jelly

Quick question are you doing total solutions? As if you are you shouldn't be eating anything put the packs.

From what I gather from the boy (he does bodybuilding), it depends how sensitive you are to it but the sweeteners in it can knock some people out. In saying that exante has this recipe Recipes | Exante Diet
on their site and claim it to be ketogenic???? So trial and error I guess!

[h=3]I've pulled off the nutritional info for a well known sugar free jelly brand and the carbs are in bold - as I said on my post I think it's trial and error for sensitivity, defo wouldn't recommend having it everyday I'd see it as a treat if you need it - Exante do have a jelly recipe on the site which is ketogenic - but strictly if you're following TS you should only be using the exante products.

Nutrition[/h]
Per 100g As sold Per 140ml (1/4 pt) Serving
Energy1188kJ/280kcal34kJ/8kcal
Protein56.8g1.6g
Carbohydrate
13.1g0.5g
FatTraceTrace

Thanks fayfe, tbh I've being doing the ketosis stripes and i'm still not showing any signs of being in ketosis and as long as the weight is coming off I'm not bothered! The jelly is good call for those deperate times which is better than hitting the chocolate :D

Really? Tbh I thought it was weird the hunger has gone but not be in Ketosis however I've not got a metallic taste so I was in two minds about it lol

Back