1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Sugar-free lollipops?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by amummy, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. amummy

amummy Member

I found these lollipops near where I live which are 'sugar-free'. They use sucralose (which is used in Splenda which is free on both red and green days) and also contain something called 'isomalt' which is a polyol. Does anyone know how many syns if any these contain? I can't find any information about them and would love to use them as a low syn snack to help with my sweet tooth.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    What are they called? It's not easy to find Syn values without the name. Try Chupa chups Cremosa lollies. Also sugar free jellies at half a Syn a pot are a great sweet tooth soother!

Chupa Chups Cremosa Sugar Free Lollies, all varieties 10g each[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Original 1½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][​IMG][/FONT] Green 1½ Syns[/FONT]​
  4. funkykat

funkykat Kat

Slimming World
    yeah syn free jelly rocks - i put frozen summer fruits in mine, they are a superspeed food and its a delicious combo!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.