• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Sugar free Reb bull

S: 13st3lb C: 9st13lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 3st4lb(24.86%)
Yup, free :) I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so that's often what gets me through the day! I really like asdas one cranberry flavoured one :)

S: 15st11lb C: 12st11.5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st13.5lb(18.78%)
i love the sugar free red bull far nicer than the original one also the tesco version is also nice and cheaper!

S: 14st3lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st1lb(14.57%)
Yup, free :) I'm not a tea or coffee drinker so that's often what gets me through the day! I really like asdas one cranberry flavoured one :)
Tried that one it is lovely!:)

i love the sugar free red bull far nicer than the original one also the tesco version is also nice and cheaper!
Currently trying the tesco ones! Much cheaper and just as nice..:)

S: 14st3lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st1lb(14.57%)
Oh just been shopping:sigh:, i will defo be getting some of this tomorrow. I wonder how many you can have for it to have a point value?
I wondered that to, would it be the same as normal diet drinks.. I have 2 a day at the mo..Used to not be able to stand the stuff unless it has a wee vodka in it:rolleyes:

S: 13st3lb C: 9st13lb BMI: 21.1 Loss: 3st4lb(24.86%)
It's the same as normal diet drinks, if you look at the calories in the various red bull type drinks, they're not much different from diet coke for example

S: 17st2lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.1 Loss: 5st2lb(30%)
Yep it's free. I live on the stuff when I'm at Uni. I really love the Asda version. Aldi also have a nice cheap version too.