Attack Sugar free squash?

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by rubyred42, 30 August 2011 Social URL.

1. rubyred42

rubyred42 Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Hi all
    Thinking about giving this a try and need to know if I can have sugar free squash as that's the only way I can drink the amount of water needed in a day?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maintainer

Maintainer ** Chief WITCH **

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    The rule of thumb for drinks is less than 1 calorie per glass (and "fruit" isn't ok). I'll let others respond to your specific question where the UK is concerned but "in my day" it was a big no in France.

Please check out our FAQ section, fill out your User CP etc, then we'll be in a better position to help out.

You'll be surprised how drinking water becomes second nature with this diet!

4. onceinabluemoon

onceinabluemoon Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    I wondered about this too, in the book it says you can drink diet coke or coke zero, would that help? (I'm new to this so if I have misunderstood the book please somebody come and correct me).

I wondered if we could drink ribena really light as that has less than 10 cals per glass if I remember rightly.

5. willbefabulousat26

willbefabulousat26 Likes to Dukan

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    If you have a Morrisons near you try their Value 19p squash. It's got a weak consistency (explains why it is so cheap) and comes in at 2 cals per 250ml. I prefer to drink that than loads of diet coke - though of course pure water is best.

6. Maintainer

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Less than ONE calorie is the rule

7. onceinabluemoon

onceinabluemoon Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.27%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Thanks for clearing that up :)

I'm reading the book over and over but its so much to remember I keep getting muddled, ah well I'll get there some day :)

8. Maintainer

Start Weight:
    141kg
    Current Weight:
    69.3kg
    Goal Weight:
    65.0kg
    Lost(%):
    71.7kg(50.85%)
    Diet:
    Self devised
    Truly, you could read it back to front standing up on your head in two languages as I have... and you'll still not find everything you need!

The French book was written 8 to 10 years ago, and it's been translated for the UK/US markets, and slightly amended for the English palate (then REamended via the UK official website when they saw - I'm guessing - that people weren't losing as well with all the things they were letting you guys have!!)...

Added to that you have all the gems other Dukaners have picked up over the years. What works best. Etc.

Often it's not appreciated when we try to suggest things, but we do try!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.